500g to 1kg fresh seafood (such as – Groper, Snapper, Salmon, Prawns)
1/2 to 1 pot of Kavita’s Kitchen Madras Fusion, quantity can differ depending on quanity of seafood or personal taste.
200 to 300g Okra (Lady Fingers)
1 Aubergine aka Egg Plant
1/2 to 3/4 Coconut Cream
1/8 tsp Salt
Small dash of oil
1. Cube your chosen seafood into bite sized pieces.
2. Using the Madras Fusion paste marinade your cubed seafood until coated, set this aside.
3. Wash, dry, and slit the Okra
4. Cube the Aubergine, again into bite sized pieces.
5. Add a small amount of oil to a fry pan and set it to a medium heat. Once heated add both the Aubergine and Okra with a pinch of salt until softened but still a tad firm.
Note: the Okra is an underrated veggie due to the external texture (slime). Continue to pan fry until it disappears. Trust me it’s worth it!
6. Add the remainder of the Madras paste together with the Coconut cream. Bring to a partial boil.
7. Add the cubed and marinated seafood and simmer until done. Watch out not to overcook!