Classic cream explosion
500 to 1kg Chicken thighs, de-boned, or breast. Diced or cubed
1/2 to 1 pot of Kavita’s Kitchen Butter Chicken curry paste, quantity can differ depending on quanity of chicken or personal taste.
1/2 – 3/4 cup of cream, coconut cream can be substituted.
Small dash of oil
Season with Salt to taste
1. Cube or dice your Chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Using the Butter Chicken paste marinade your cubed seafood until coated, set this aside or 30 to 60 minutes.
3. Add oil to a pot and pan-fry on a medium heat to seal in the flavours. Be careful not to burn it.
4. Once it starts to brown and stick to the pan add the cream.
5. Simmer on a low heat until done.
Note: Add a little water in small increments each time it starts to stick.
6. Add salt and chilli to taste.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Why not share it…